PURE ALKALINE (pH7.6) BRITISH SPRING WATER FILLED AT SOURCE IN THE ANCIENT LIMESTONE HILLS OF MENDIP IN SOMERSET.
KEPT CRISP + COOL IN A COMPACT PAPER BASED CARTON AND SEALED WITH A SUGARCANE CAP.
FOR LESS PLASTIC AND A LOWER CARBON FOOTPRINT.
- Cartons have lower carbon footprint than cans and bottls since they are made from mainly renewable materials and thanks to the space efficient way in which they are stored and transported.
- Seals out light and air so that it always tastes crisp and cool.
- Large spout and handy screw cap made of sugarcane, making it safe and easy to refill/reuse.
- Conveniently collapsible and entirely recyclable, including the plant based cap.
- As an active member of 1% For the Planet, a portion of each Carton Water sale supports positive humanitarian and environmental projects.
SHIPPING INCLUDED. Order by Noon for Next Business Day Delivery