PURE ALKALINE (pH7.6) BRITISH SPRING WATER FILLED AT SOURCE IN THE ANCIENT LIMESTONE HILLS OF MENDIP IN SOMERSET.
KEPT CRISP + COOL IN A COMPACT PAPER BASED CARTON AND SEALED WITH A CAP MADE OF SUGARCANE.
FOR LESS PLASTIC AND A LOWER CARBON FOOTPRINT.
- Carton Water has a lower carbon footprint than canned and bottled alternatives thanks to the efficient way in which it is transported.
- Carton Water seals out light and air so that it always tastes crisp and cool.
- Carton Water has a large spout and handy screw cap made of sugarcane, making it safe and easy to refill/reuse.
- Carton Water is conveniently collapsible and entirely recyclable, including the plant based cap.
- As an active member of 1% For the Planet, a portion of each Carton Water sale supports positive humanitarian and environmental projects.
Prices include VAT & Free UK-wide Shipping (2 business days)